Fun part in the life of a Job-seeker

 Open LinkedIN, search for jobs, apply for them...!!!

aaaaaaand just wait to get the rejection....!!!


Open LinkedIN too see people being sacked from top companies for XYZ reasons...!!!

The best part is atleast a jobless person understands "How it feels to be jobless ?"


Every person who has lost his/her beloved job posts out on LinkedIN, social Media. Literally everywhere he/she could. 
People explain all the financial background, I am going through this and that and this and that.....!!!!

I was once upon a time, so successful, did that and this and that and this...!!!

Now, I am financially broke because of Car loan, Home Loan, need to take care of my wife, parents, children, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....!!!!

Has anyone ever thought of a person ?? Who has graduated from his studies, yet could never land into a job ?


Retired parents, siblings still studying, Education loans, survival money...!!!


Guys, you atleast had a job...!!! You atleast had some savings for atleast 1,2 or 3 months...!!

Think about someone who have never been employed at all and is carrying everything just with a smile and no shoulder to cry on. 

Everyone counts him/her as a useless person because he/she has never been able to get placed anywhere.


I get to see more posts of I have lost and lost and lost. Has anyone ever posted for some fresher who has been idle for like years....!!!

Every job holder posts on behalf of this or that person with a hypothetical situtation. Nobody even know what a jobless person is going through.


N number of applications, doing odd jobs to support his/her daily needs and EMI's. These people dont even get to eat at times. They are so occupied with so many things.


You were atleast sacked from Google, Microsoft, etc. etc. etc. . You are yet eligible to fetch a good job with a decent pay. Atleast you have a brand associated with you. You people hardly stay jobless for a month or two. Imagine a person about whom I mentioned above.


I literally get no words to speak about when I see such posts. Its been 45 days, I was chilling with my family, my friends. I was taking a break after my job loss. You atleast had the privilege to enjoy your recession. 

There are people in this world who are yet dreaming about the fruits to get from the hard work they did.


Funny that you people ate up your fruit and now you are looking for a second one.



Even after all this, we job-seekers will always be in favour of you. Because we understand how its to be jobless...!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts