Dating Apps.....!!!!

 HAHAHAHA........


I definitely had a very wrong impression on these platforms.


I never knew that someday I could also find great and amazing friends on this platform. At least, my algorithm worked this time. There was a time, when I hardly used to get a match. I gave up using these platforms. It's been exactly 3 years, I have stopped believing in these applications. 

It's great to meet new people and getting to know them. I moved to Neuss and met a new roommate. I started with a new job in sales and Marketing division. Yeah, It's definitely not on my interest list. I have always tried to avoid (or) run away from sales. But, somehow sales never gave up on me. 

My roommate was the one who tried to meet up new people from this application. He was the one who has put up this idea in my mind. I was so complaining back then that they don't work for me. It was just running in my mind and I suddenly installed it one fine day. 

With lots of patience and control (it's must for guys, cos guys don't even look at the profile. They are just simply busy swiping right). I tried judging people this time by their photos. 

Will she swipe me right? Was the only question, I always tried to answer. When I had the gut feeling for that, I used to go ahead and swipe right. When a No, then I used to simple swipe left. 

I know it's a strange or shocking thing to see a guy swiping left :)

But, we do exist.

Definitely connected with a set of great people. Met pretty few though.

Great people (dont worry, I am straight. I meant females only. HaHaHa...!!), great comments, definitely helped me in boosting my confidence. 

I always knew looks are the primary point, then comes your personality. 

Sadly !!! thats how the world works, you know.



Even at a job, you need to be well decked up to make the initial impression. Then comes some questions from a language which has never been your mother tounge. 


Life acts so strange in every situation. You fight / defend for something which was never even a thought in your mind.


There is definitely a story behind everything. Unfortunately, I cant share the one for this. (ending with a wicked smile...!!!) The story was beautifully plotted because I was the creator. I wish someone else would have been the creator, it would have come true atleast.


Ps - I know, no one reads them. I laugh at them when i read them after a while. Thats why I love writing them.

Comments

Popular Posts