#42


The funniest part of your life is, you really have got very important things to do on the upcoming day. 

You have planned the next day very well in advance, leaving no free time in between.


You have also decided to sleep early to get up early as per your morning 7AM scheduled alarm.

You switch off your light, stop using all the electronic appliances and off to bed.

You close your eyes to fall asleep. You remember your crush, you remember every damn thing in detail  about her.

You have not been able to text or call her.

Probably, you were busy or she was busy.

You remember every detail about her except the fact that you need to sleep.


It's exactly 1AM. I have been trying to sleep from half past 12.

I closed my eyes to get off to sleep.


All of a sudden, my crush appeared in front of my eyes (unfortunately, it's not a dream)...!!!

Thinking about her and her and her.

One part of my brain - Idiot, go to sleep man, you have a long day to go tomorrow.

Another part of my brain - Bro, please don't disturb me man. It's so nice to imagine things about her.

One part of my brain - Stop imagining, this would lead to nowhere. Crush get's crushed at the end.

Another part of my brain - I am walking with her at the riverside. It's such a beautiful & wonderful evening. Why can't it come true?

One part of my brain - Bro, I beg you please go to sleep. I don't want any pain tomorrow.

Another part of my brain - I am walking hand in hand with her. We sat on a bench. She is talking to me. Fuck man, to meeee!!!!! She is so pretty, cute, beautiful and what not? It's so nice to hear her talking. She is talking to me broooooo!!!!

One part of my brain - Hy man, come on !!! It's all unreal. You are just imagining. Make things true and for god sake please go off to sleep now.

Another part of my brain - Please stop disturbing me man, it's so nice of her. I am such a quiet person and she is talking to me bro. I die to talk to her. But, being so bad at conversation does not let me talk to her. I just miss talking to her. At least don't bother me when I am so happy instead of being sad.

One part of my brain - Can't we discuss all this tomorrow? Can't you plan something more real which could make you really happy?

Another part of my brain - You are absolutely true man!! But, for now please don't disturb me. I am happy being lost in her thoughts.


Having crush on someone is such an amazing feeling. You are really not aware what he/she thinks. You are just so involved in your feelings that at times you don't even care what they think about you. Though crushes are temporary the feelings we have on someone are definitely pure and permanent even though they are just for time being.

People say everything looks amazing in the starting.

Crush is definitely one such thing. A stage where you don't need to worry a lot about things. Sometimes, the best part is you don't need to act to impress. YOU can just be YOU. Having hard feelings can definitely destroy you. But, a crush would always get a smile onto your face. Sometimes its a motivation to achieve a lot of things. 

Yeahhh, true when things turn out two ways. It's more beautiful because it's called a relationship.


But, crushes are simple and the best......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts