#39

 Is it a good idea to call up your crush randomly ?


Definitely a red light for me. I would be greatful to hear more on the comment section.

I have tried this numerous times, I terribly failed. I literally run of out ideas and words to talk. I just have this urge to talk and i do that at times. But, most of the times I get to fuck it up. I dont know what to say and I end up boring the other person. 

People do say, talk about something which interests the person. I literally dont get ideas at the same moment. I try to hit out a conversation and I end up we match nothing. Am I boring ??? or its just the person dooes'nt match stuff with me.

To be honest, I havent met even a single crush with something in common.


The funniest ever I heard from people was GOOGLE IT !!!!

I swear, I never found anything which i could pick up and go ahead with it. I always feel that things should reciprocate and thats how we could make something out of it.

Yeah, yeah, in that case even the crush should be a two sided thing.

Comments

Popular Posts